Wednesday, October 14, 2009


This has to be the first time in my life, that I am SO excited that it is Fall! Summer held so much excitement for our family, but now it is good to rest, and get cozy and be settled in our home. I am even loving the cooler weather. Even the Rain! So far. It is really fun looking at the leaves and the pumpkins with Carter and Kate since everything is so new and amazing to them. They also are enjoying reading together, so that's been really fun to cuddle up with them and their fun picture books. I feel very blessed to be home with them each day and love watching them discover life. Since being in NC, we are enjoying having Ben home most nights for the whole bedtime routine. There's nothing like 1 and 3 year olds, greeting their daddy when he gets home from work. I thoroughly enjoy that time of day, I know Ben does too. Tonight, as I tucked Kate into bed, she said, Mommy, I love you....thank you for being good at the store today. =)


Kate reading to Carter as I get ready for church.

1 comment: